If you didn't get a chance to watch the Oscars and hear the "jokes" (I was out trying to find my parole officer's pet parakeet who reminds me, and not so oddly, of The Trump) - don't worry. Plenty of sites already have articles on it as well as video:
- Chris Rock angers viewers with tasteless accountant joke
- Oscars 2016: Twitter Reacts to 'Asian Joke' at Academy Awards
- If the Oscars were all about diversity, why the crude Asian joke?
- Chris Rock Fails With Asian Kids As PricewaterhouseCooper Reps
- The one Chris Rock joke that DIDN’T go down well at the Oscars
I see Grown Ups 3 in Chris Rock's future and I'm guessing that will be a step up from this...