I'll fully admit that I did skip out during the Emmys at times switching back between the show and J-pop. That being said here's my quick Emmy Roundup.
- Per usual there really wasn't a strong Asian American presence, or POC presence. Do I get tired of saying things like this? Yes.
- Obviously there was the Glee inspired intro. Obviously Jenna Ushkowitz was not a part of it.
- There were about two Mindy Kaling sightings when it came to categories for writing. We like her.
- There was a Buddhist joke by Jane Lynch.
- Yes, that counts simply because there was so little representation I'll take what I can get.
- Yes again. I do need mouthwash.
- Top Chef won in the Best Reality Competition and Padma stole the speech just by being there.
- Archie Panjabi won Best Supporting Actress for The Good Wife
- There were some Danny Pudi and Ken Jeong sightings for the NBC show Community.
Until next year!