- In the first five minutes I asked myself the question of how badly produced could this film actually be and if it was for real because surely any movie with Jeon Ji-Hyun would be better than what I was watching.
- But then - somehow - it just got better.
- At least better than the first five minutes.
- There was a lot of sweet sweet bloodlust in this movie and I have to say that if you're going up against a slew of vampires - bloodsuckers if you so wish - that's just the way you should fight 'em.
- I don't want to give away the ending - but I would have been fine with out some of that last ending dialogue.
- I'll watch it again.
READ: How Republicans Can Still Weaken Obamacare
25 minutes ago