I've been getting a decent amount of e-mails on the AAPI House Parties for May 2nd and thought that instead of posting up on individual ones might as well just post up some info and a link out to the contact information for all the states.
On Sunday, May 2nd, please join Asian Pacific Americans for Progress as we host our annual State of Asian Pacific America House Party. We are pleased to announce that Kalpen Modi, Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, Congressmembers Mike Honda (CA-15) and Judy Chu (CA-32) and other noted guests, will be joining us, via conference call, for the nationwide event. On the call, we'll be getting updates from the White House, Congress and grassroots activists on the progress we made this past year.Here's a link out to the contact information at the apaforprogress site.
WHAT: State of Asian Pacific America House Party 2010
WHO: Hosted by Asian Pacific Americans for Progress
DATE: Sunday, May 2, 2010
TIME: 4-6 pm EST, 1-3 pm PST, 10 am - 12 pm Hawaii
· Kalpen Modi, Associate Director, White House Office of Public Engagement
· Mike Honda, Congressmember (CA-15), Chair of Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus
· Judy Chu, Congressmember (CA-32)
· Kiran Ahuja, Executive Director, White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
· Ami Bera, Candidate for U.S. Congress (CA-03)
· Marissa Graciosa, Director, Fair Immigration Reform Movement
Kappa Phi Lambda
United States Student Association - National Asian Pacific American Student Caucus
Network of Indian American Professionals
National Council for Chinese Americans